Hi. Below is an updated list of everyone's URL, except for Nick's, whose URL I don't have yet (?)
Kunga: http://lakashak.blogspot.com
Shawn: http://Ace5134.blogspot.com
Makayla: http://imjustme3.blogspot.com
Linh: http://sophiaLex.blogspot.com
Chasidy: http://chase-young22.blogspot.com
David: http://goblin-david.blogspot.com
Enis: http://6floooooo.blogspot.com
Jared: http://jyoungbuck.blogspot.com
Becca: http://xkoolchiickx.blogspot.com
Devonna: http://dajpepz.blogspot.com
Natanya: http://onatzwords.blogspot.com
Ricky: http://ricky-tan-ricky-tan.blogspot.com
Larenda: http://lmaul.blogspot.com
Michaela: http://peopleblog-makadayla.blogspot.com
Jhazmne: http://ilikeapples23.blogspot.com
* Double check that I have copied your URL correctly.
* As of Tuesday, June 30, you should have the following work done:
1. blog site set up
2. all class URL's listed in your blogs I'm following list
3. all the outside URL blogs I've listed for you to add to your follow list
4. This I Believe essay posted to blog
5. Three This I Believe essays read and comments posted to those three bloggers
6. At least one outside blog article read, and then summarized, critiqued, and responded to as a New Post on your blog.
Keep working. Keep writing. Remember, you are writers and thinkers.
WordPress.com Changelog: Your Growing AI Toolbox
-
Let the WordPress Agent install plugins for you, connect Cursor to your
site, and catch up on recent WordPress security releases and Reader updates.
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment